Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Year ago we moved it

Am I officially a Californian?? 
We moved into our house a year ago today
It was beautiful here today
Too bad December 7th last year it rained
I mean poured like you can't believe
But thanks to sweet friends and their families we were able to get moved in

The settling in took some time


Adjusting my heart, desires, and acceptance took even longer...
I don't want to say that I have "arrived"
I miss Utah, our friends, change of seasons... our tight knit community
But I am loving life in Cali
Loving our friends, church, weather, school option, pace of life, and so much more
Loving life as a family of 5

Lots can change in just 1 year
I am so thankful for this past year, for the changes in me and the changes in our little family!

1 comment:

  1. I love my new friendship with you! I can't imagine uprooting like you did, but am so encouraged my your dependence on our Savior and His plan for your fam. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails