B is 7 months old already! And this boy is on the go! Yep, he is mobile... It started with rolling to wherever he wanted to go and now it is a full on army crawl. And he is getting faster by the day... the big kids have to pay extra attention to any toys they don't want B to get : )
Other new things for this month...
- Wanting finger-foods starting to refuse being spoon fed (sometimes not always)
- Starting to get very distracted while nursing, almost impossible to do if Bug is in the same room
- When he wakes up in the morning he turns his mobile on and listens to some tunes
- Puts EVERYTHING in his mouth
- Weighing in at 15 lbs, 15 oz according to the scale at the doctors... slowing down on weight gain, doctor thinks it is because if B is awake he is constantly on the go... burning so many calories : )
- Loves, loves, loves his bro and sis, can't take his eyes off of them
- Happy as always
- Sleeping 12 hours straight at night!
- Starting to show a bit of stubbornness... yikes!
- His smile just melts my heart!