Friday, March 11, 2011

life long friends

Who would have thought that when I went to college 12 and a half years ago (yikes makes me feel old) that God would have blessed me with such an amazing group of friends!  Not only I was I blessed to know these girls in college, they were the ones that helped carry me through tough times, they were the ones that laughed with me, cried with me, rejoiced and spurred me on to growth! 

Each one brings a special dynamic to my life and the the group as a whole.  Each gal comes with her own story, strengths, weaknesses and form of encouragement.  Each one is striving to be an amazing wife, to honor God in how she lives and 21 (almost 22) kids are blessed to have one of these gals as their mom.

Thank you Lord, for the chapter in my life of college, thank you for how you have extended the blessing of these relationships into my 30's and hopefully for the rest of my life!  Who am I to have these AMAZING gals in my life?!?!  I can't even imagine how different of a person (in the not so good form of different) I would be if it were not for these girls!


May our annual girls trips continue!  May we continue to build on the memories, laughter, sharing and encouragement!

Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails