Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines day 2012

I had high hopes for today, and for the 2 weeks leading up to Valentines day. I wanted to spend a day going through each characteristic of love found in 1 Corinthians 13. However, It didn't happen, in any capacity. Life has been crazy busy the last few weeks. I'm always struggling with how to stay on top of life, or even ahead... Is that possible?? Maybe next year... Hopefully next year! For now I will let go of my "mommy-guilt."

Despite all that we didn't do, we did have a little valentines day fun. Bug and I made some cookies for H's class.  And the kids and I did a few crafts too. Why don't I do that more often? Oh wait, because it is messy, takes time and a little unpredictable. Hmmm, sounds like life! I'm ready to embrace the mess, the time commitment and chaos for my 3 little peeps.

Man love these kiddos! I am one blessed mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails