Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thankful-1

I want to be intentional at reflecting on all that God has blessed us with.  It is easy to go through a day without seeing all that we have to be thankful for.  So here is my attempt to be more intentional at noticing and relishing in all God's blessings.  We have so very much to be thankful for! So for a week (thanksgiving being in the middle) we are going to let you know what we are thankful for.

I asked my little family, "What are you thankful for today?'
H: "Legos, and getting to build with them."
Mr. Steady: "Our health and healthy kids."
Bug: "Bro!" Then she looked at H and smiled (oh, melted my heart)
Me: "Warmth! Warm clothes, Uggs, warm house, warm hugs.  I am thankful to be warm!
And if Baby Bro could talk... I am guessing his answer today would be, "My mobile!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails