Monday, July 19, 2010

1 Month Old

Baby Bro is 1 month old.  It is honestly so hard to believe!  This last month has flown by, I feel like we are living life in fast forward.  I really hope life slows down a little, I am afraid to blink.


Baby Bro, has been truly a delight to all of us.   He is such an easy going little guy; not much upsets him... other than being hungry.  Most nights he is sleeping like a champ, giving me at least one 5 hour stretch.   Last night was an awful exception and I don't think I slept more than 45 minutes at a time... (let's not repeat that little buddy).  He is having more awake time during the day, man I love his little peepers.  I love all of the little faces he makes, especially his pooping face.  (funny to say, but it is hilarious)!  He is growing a little each day, I can't believe how quickly he is changing!  I know this next month ahead there are going to be even more changes.

Don't grow up too fast my littlest kiddo!  I am trying to soak in every last inch of you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, he's a cutie! Love those eyes. I like the way you put the age next to him. I take month pictures and with my now 3 year old I was looking through the pictures not sure what age each one was supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what big sweet eyes! he's a cutie! hope all is going well and you all are adjusting to life as a family of 5!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails