So I know, that I know, that I know that I posted this recipe on here last winter. But it is gone, vanished, no where to be found! How in the world does a post disappear??? The only reason I know it is gone is because every time I make these cookies, I have to look it up on my blog... and today, it is gone : ( So here goes round 2 of my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. Including pictures I took last winter...
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Butter
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 Cups flour
1 3/4 Cups ground oats (old fashioned oats in blender or food processor)
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 bag of chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Mix sugar, brown sugar, butter and vanilla.
3. Mix eggs into butter/ sugar mixture
4. In separate bowl, mix all dry ingredients
6. Add chocolate chips
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes
9. Cut a paper shopping bag in half, open up and lay flat on your counter.
10. Once you pull out of the oven. Let cookies sit on stone for 1 minute. Then place on paper bag to finish cooling.