What you need:
2-3 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
3 chicken breasts, cut in half
1 tsp salt
1 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp cinnamon
dash of pepper
dash of garlic powder
dash of curry powder
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 tsp. of orange zest (grated orange rind)
2 tsp. brown sugar
What to do:
1. Place sweet potatoes in bottom of crock-pot
2. Place chicken on the sweet potatoes
3. In a separate bowl mix all remaining ingredients together. Pour over the top of the chicken.
4. Cover. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
5. Serve over rice or rice noodles.
Enjoy!! I would love to know if you try this recipe... and if you do, if you like it as much as we all do!
B even had some for his dinner...
* on a side note: We are loving the food mill... It makes dinner time so much easier for B. He really enjoys the more flavor-full regular meals over plain veggies and fruit.
** Yes, those are Mr. Steady's manly hands in the 1st picture! What a guy, helping me prep dinner!