This is a favorite side dish around our casa. It is easy to make, and SUPER easy clean up. you can make it on the grill or in the oven... along side whatever you have cookin'.
1. Peal 2 medium sweet potatoes
2. Thinly slice sweet potatoes- (the thinner they are the quicker they will cook)
3. Slice up an apple
4. Place sweet potatoes and apples on sheet of tin foil
5. Add a few slices of butter
6. Add 1 tsp of water
7. Sprinkle with cinnamon
8. Sprinkle with a tablespoon of brown sugar, OR drizzle with a little bit of Agave juice
9. Sprinkle with walnut pieces (optional)
9. Fold tin foil closed, seal up so no moisture can escape. Sometimes, I will even add a second layer of tinfoil to make it more sturdy and sealed!
10. Throw on grill (or in the oven at 350 degrees) until apples and sweet potatoes are soft, about 25 minutes.