Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pre-school

H's first official day of pre-school (away from home) starts tomorrow!  I can't believe that this day is here!  Mr. Steady and I spent much time praying, discussing, researching and talking with H, and we decided that this year to enroll him in a homeschool hybrid.  The kids go to school 1 day a week for pre-K and homeschool the other days. 

So far I have not been emotional about this at all.  Probably because I am pretty certain that he is going to LOVE it, and I couldn't be more excited about the school he is going to! I also think a large part of it is that he is still home with me all of the other days of the week.  I love my little H-man, and I am so blessed to be his Mama and to get to spend so much time with him! 

There has been a little more prep than I expected, but I think we are ready...

{To do list is complete}
Backpack
School supplies
Name on all school supplies
Lunch box full of snacks
Outfit laid out
Camera ready
Special breakfast plans


All week long H has been counting down the days until he gets to go to school.  He is ecstatic to say the least... I hope he likes school as much as he likes the idea of school : )

1 comment:

  1. He will LOVE, LOVE it! His teacher will love him just as much because he's so great. I think you will be amazed at how happy he is when he gets home from school and the self esteem that he will get from being there with his peers. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails