Thursday, May 26, 2011

11 Months old!!

... and a few days... running behind, as usual : )
I honestly can't believe that B is already 11 months old!  What is even more crazy is that it was right after Bug turned 11 months old, we found out that B was on the way!

Anyway, update about our our sweet, amazing, little surprise...
 Stands up not holding on to anything
Not walking yet, but walking around all furniture, walking holding onto my finger... today he even let go, and took 2 steps toward the couch...  though I couldn't get him to do it again.
Has 4 teeth and 2 more breaking through
Eating mostly table food, hardly any babyfood
grinds his 4 little teeth... what!? Gives me the chills every time I hear it!
Has decided that 6:15am is a grand time to wake up every morning!
Loves to dance, bounces to the beat, claps his hands, shakes his head, full on dances!  It runs in his genes, what can I say : )
 Fast, down right speedy crawler
Not too much has changed since last month


I can't believe that my next B update will be when he is one year old.  Uggh, this season of life is rushing by.  I'm trying not to blink, I don't want to miss a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails