... random thoughts on induction/ answers to questions I have been asked...
- I will be exactly 39 weeks on Thursday.
- My doctor said he will break my water first if I want him to, then wait 4 hours to see if labor starts or if we have to start pitocin
- I am totally undecided on if I will get an epidural. I have heard that pitocin is a nasty drug, and I just don't know if I could handle labor being any more intense than it already is....
- It feels really strange knowing this little one will be here by Thursday.
- I teared up as we walked into church tonight thinking, this is (most-likely) the last time I will go to church pregos. Then as I sat there and they baby kicked away, I soaked it in... trying not to cry.
- When we got home, I was telling Mr. Steady about my unexpected flurry of emotions and he said, "Do you think most women like being pregnant as much as you do?" My response was, "I am sure some do. But I know plenty of women that hate being pregnant." I express my love of pregnancy here.
- I am still hardly dialated, less than a 2. So we have a ways to go!
- Yea, for grandmas! We will have help for almost a month straight!
- That our little one is healthy and growing for the next 5 days.
- For a safe delivery for baby and me
- For a supportive nurse and good hospital experience
- That Bug can really bond with her grandmas. She is such a mama's girl that in the past when they are around she only wants me. That could make for a hard transition for all of us.
- The overall transition for all of us.