Thursday, December 6, 2012

all a ruckus

... and I love it!

This evening as I was cleaning up from dinner, I couldn't help but smile at all of the chaos in our living room.  It was daddy wrestle time, sheer mayhem, and I wouldn't have it any other way!!  I was over come with thanksgiving for God's goodness to us!  I was grinning from the giggles, shrieks of delights, the requests to stop being tickled, even when they didn't really mean it!  I was thankful for a daddy that adores his kiddos and will get down on the floor just to be jumped on by 3 very excited kids.  {I personally don't like being pounced on} I was thankful for a hubby that is out of chronic pain- that can play with his kids again.  In that moment I was surprised at how thankful I was for the trials of this last year... I may not have appreciated these things as much as I do now - if we hadn't been through so much this last year!


Bring on the chaos, the laughter, and the wild kiddos, we are busy making memories here!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails