Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Best Chocolate Chip Cookies...

So I know, that I know, that I know that I posted this recipe on here last winter.  But it is gone, vanished, no where to be found!  How in the world does a post disappear???  The only reason I know it is gone is because every time I make these cookies, I have to look it up on my blog... and today, it is gone : (  So here goes round 2 of my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe.  Including pictures I took last winter...



Ingredients:
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Butter
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 Eggs

2 Cups flour
1 3/4 Cups ground oats (old fashioned oats in blender or food processor)
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 bag of chocolate chips


Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375.


2. Mix sugar, brown sugar, butter and vanilla.
3. Mix eggs into butter/ sugar mixture
4. In separate bowl, mix all dry ingredients
5. Mix 1/2 of dry ingredients in butter/ sugar mixture.  Mix well then add in the rest of dry ingredients.
6. Add chocolate chips

7. Spoon cookies onto cookie sheet (I really recommend using a baking stone/ pizza stone)

8. Bake for 8-10 minutes
9. Cut a paper shopping bag in half, open up and lay flat on your counter.
10. Once you pull out of the oven. Let cookies sit on stone for 1 minute.  Then place on paper bag to finish cooling.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. These cookies do look good and that oatmeal would add a nice healthy touch to them. I have a sweet treat linky party on my blog called "Sweets for a Saturday" and I'd like to invite you to stop by this weekend and link your cookies up. http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the oatmeal idea but, they dont look like they need much change made! love it! glad to have found your blog!
    -meg
    @ http://www.clutzycooking.blogspot.com
    @ http://www.myscribblednotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails