Wednesday, December 1, 2010

lots to do...

All is well here
I have been a little absent on the blog-front for many reasons
There was lots to do getting ready for Thanksgiving
Company to spend time with
Christmas shopping
Time spent getting life back on track and the house in order
This week has been spent running many errands
Tomorrow my dad and step-mom come!!!! Can't wait to see them!
Then Friday I get to spend the morning with H in his pre-K class
Lots of prep for the craft and the yummy sugar cookies I get to bring


I have also had a lot on my mind
A lot of mulling over and desire for change, in big and small ways...
I have been trying to be more diligent with my time with my kids
I am smiling and laughing more
And struck by my need to take care of myself
Went to the gym for the first time in a year and a half
Getting up early to do my quiet time
Life is feeling better already...
More to write later, but getting sleep a new part of taking care of me
Off to bed I go
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails